English · español
Integrating and Syncing ClearStream Data
Have you ever dreamed of adding RFID or Bluetooth Beacon capabilities to your current software systems or maybe just to Access or an Excel Sheet or even a cloud service like AWS? With ClearStream, it is a reality and is simple to stream real time RFID tag and Beacon data directly to your pre-existing software systems. Below is a listing of supported Databases, Workbooks and ASCII files as well as a VIDEO explaining how to set up these data connections.
Everyday customers in all areas of industry are adding Fixed RFID and Bluetooth Beacons to their current software platforms. With a simple mapping of RFID Readers or Bluetooth Gateways to your Database real time, company critical data is now accessible to all. Track critical assets, employees, files and anything else worth an RFID tag or Beacon with ClearStream.
ClearStream also offers Custom Endpoints to send data to email or web servers and a RESTful API for integrating directly into your existing software. If these options don't meet your needs, PTS offers extremely affordable API integrations that are then rolled into future releases. Whether you are an end user looking to make your integration more secure and seamless or an ISV looking to add RFID or Bluetooth Beacons to your solution we have a path that will fit your needs.
ClearStream RFID Data Connection Features:
- Stream RFID and Bluetooth Beacon data to ODBC Compliant Databases including SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PotsgreSQL and Microsoft Access and many more.
- Stream RFID and Bluetooth Beacon data to cloud databases running on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Stream RFID and Bluetooth Beacon Data to Microsoft Excel Workbooks and Spreadsheets (Limited to Timed Syncs only).
- Stream RFID and Bluetooth Beacon Data to ASCII (Text) files (Limited to Timed Syncs only).
- Fields of data that can be captured from RFID Readers include EPC, User Memory Bank, TID, Reader Name, Antenna Name, Tag Event, Date/Time and more.
- Fields of data that can be captured from Bluetooth Beacons include MAC, Distance, Data, UUID, Major, Minor, Namespace, Temperature, URL, Date/Time and more.
Watch a demonstration and see for yourself.