English · español
Feig Electronics MR102 HF Reader with Pad Antenna
The Feig Electronic MR102 HF Mid Range Reader reads tags according to ISO 15693 with an operating frequency of 13.56 MHz. This reader is suitable for applications with short to mid read ranges. With the Pad Antenna it has a read range up to 30 cm.
What we like about it:
- Fast scanning of densely packed HF (13.56MHz) tags.
- External Antenna for flexible installation.
- Power over Ethernet for a clean installation.
- Supports reading of ISO15692, ISO18000-3-Mode1 HF tags.
What we didn't like about it:
- Does not support NFC tag protocol.
The Feig MR102 is a small form factor HF reader for mid-range reading applications. It supports reading ISO15693, and ISO18000-3-Mode1 HF tags, but not NFC HF tags. With an externally connected antenna the MR102 offers a flexible package for HF scanning. Combined with the Feig HF Pad Antenna, the MR102 a great choice for applications such as Document Tracking, rental applications, and libraries. It supported Power over Ethernet for a clean installation and is an optimum choice for scanning densely packed HF tags.