English · español
Overview of Database Options for Syncing RFID data
Have you ever dreamed of adding RFID capabilities to your current software systems or maybe just to Access or an Excel Sheet? With ClearStream RFID, it is a reality and is simple to stream real time RFID tag data directly to your pre-existing software systems. Below is a listing of supported Databases, Workbooks and ASCII files as well as a VIDEO explaining how to set up these data connections.
Everyday customers in all areas of industry are adding Fixed RFID to their current software platforms. With a simple mapping of RFID Readers to your Database real time, company critical data is now accessible to all. Track critical assets, employees, files and anything else worth an RFID tag with ClearStream.
PTS also offers extremely affordable API integrations that are then rolled into future releases. Whether you are an end user looking to make your integration more secure and seamless or an ISV looking to add RFID to your solution we have a path that will fit your needs.
ClearStream RFID Data Connection Features:
- Stream RFID data to ODBC Compliant Databases including SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PotsgresSQL and Microsoft Access and many more.
- Stream RFID Data to Microsoft Excel Workbooks and Spreadsheets (Limited to Timed Syncs only).
- Stream RFID Data to ASCII (Text) files (Limited to Timed Syncs only).
- Choose from different scan modes including Continuous, Timed Interval, Timed Schedule or trigger from a General Purpose Input such as a motion sensor.
- Fields of data that can be captured from the RFID reader include EPC, User Memory Bank, TID, Reader Name, Antenna Name, Date/Time and more.
Watch a demonstration and see for yourself.