English · español
ClearStream RFID 3.1 Released
Support added for Alien Fixed RFID readers using the Alien Reader Protocol (ARP) and Enhanced read
performance among the major features
Calverton, NY (June, 2015) - Portable Technology Solutions (PTS) announced today that it has released it latest version of ClearStream RFID - Version 3.1. The prominent feature added in version 3.1 is support of the Alien Reader Protocol (ARP) enabling users to now use all Alien Fixed RFID readers with ClearStream RFID. Read on below to download the latest version and to see all the new features added.
New Features added in ClearStream RFID 3.1:
- Support for the Alien Reader Protocol (ARP) enabling ClearStream to be used with the Alien ALR-9900+, ALR-F800, ALR-9680 and ALR-9650 fixed RFID readers (The ALR-9900+ was already supported through LLRP).
- Added support for a wider range of antenna power which is now based on reader capabilities instead of a static range.
- Added new user settable TID memory bank length allowing for the scanning of TID memory bank lengths based on tag specs.
- Huge performance enhancements and memory usage improvements.
- Newly added readers now contain an ID in the name for easier reference when configuring a Sync.
- Improvements to the display of the activity monitor.
About Portable Technology Solutions:
Portable Technology Solutions, LLC (PTS) is a leading provider of user configurable data collection software and systems with over 8,000 active customers. As developers of TracerPlus mobility software and ClearStream RFID fixed RFID data capture software, PTS provides solutions for any kind of organization, any type of system and any budget. PTS solutions require no programming experience, enabling users of any ability to configure, deploy, and use.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Calverton, NY, Portable Technology Solutions also maintains an active presence in Europe and partners with hardware manufacturers, worldwide distributors, and OEM solutions.