English · español
What's New in ClearStream 4
Version 4 Lowers Your IT Teams Cost of RFID Administration
You already know that ClearStream RFID’s ROI is tremendous for the department benefiting from the system. Does this ROI flow into the budget of the IT team? We listened to IT teams and added new features to ClearStream RFID 4 that lighten the IT load and reduce the TCA (Total Cost of Administration).
New Features in Version 4:
- New in 4.1 - Support added for Feig RFID Readers.
- New in 4.1 - Custom Tag Events and Moderate Tags enables you to control how tags are read to the database.
- New in 4.1 - Moderated tag reads enable support for Parent/Child relationships to associate a single tag to many tags.
- Self-Healing and System Notifications - Simultaneously heals RFID readers and sends status updates to IT administrators.
- Custom fields with data parsing enables you to capture additional info during tag reads.
- Custom date time formatting enables you to format the date/time posted to your database that comes from the reader.
- GPI de-bounce timer to prevent GPI triggers from tripping when they shouldn't.
Watch the ClearStream RFID 4.1 Sneak Peek Webinar below and see some of the new features in action.